Re: Syntax error in a large COPY

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Syntax error in a large COPY
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Reg Me Please <regmeplease@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm trying to understand what and where.
> The point is that I have this 29M+ lines script telling me there's a problem
> somewhere.

It told you exactly where it detected the problem.

Actually ... are you looking at the right error message?  If this is a
copy operation within a larger psql script, I think it's probably true
that psql will point at the end of the copy data, because *it* doesn't
know any better.  But the error message from the backend should
correctly finger which line of copy input it got confused at.