Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ...

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 02:42:13PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 01:20:56PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> > Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > >
> > > Early tomorrow morning (at about this time), I will be moving the CVS
> > > repository from gborg -> pgfoundry, after which any writes should go to
> > > pgfoundry ... gborg will stay up for 24 hours after that, while any 'read
> > > related' scripts are updated to pull from pgfoundry, after which gborg will be
> > > shut down ...
> > >
> > > gborg will be down at about this time on thursday morning.
> >
> > Err, hang on - do you know what exactly will need to be changed on
> > wwwmaster? That *must* be figured out first.
>
> Uh, yes. For the record, finding someone to do that was a condition for me
> approving this at all :-)
>
> I would also *like* to go with the separate-repository approach so we can
> get != cvs, as discussed in another thread, but if things are so pressed
> that we need to shut this down today, maybe that can't be done.

Ok, I wil hopefully have some time tonight I can put into testing scripts
and such. For now, we're popping over a tarball of the repo to JD for an
attempt to create us a svn site for it. If that works, we'll go with that
one instead. If it fails, we'll go with the pgFoundry route.

So for web people - please don't commit right now. If you do, pelase do a
"cvs diff" first so it can be manually applied to the other repo.

Oh, and to Dave and others that have things checked out. I think the
easiest way is to do a "cvs diff" on it before we kill of gborg, and apply
that to the new tree. This is independent of which way we end up going, but
it has to be done before gborg is killed.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: