Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

+1!

Can we get it up ASAP?  I'm getting harassed by some of the training
providers ...

Also, I'll note that at this point almost all of the training providers
are also financial donors (although at rather different levels).  The
only exceptions are Big Nerd Ranch (and I'd be willing to give them a
pass based on early support) and dbExperts (whom we might bounce as
general parasites, unless they've patched things up with PostgreSQL.Br
sometime recently).

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ...
Сообщение: Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ...