Re: Backup Database

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Backup Database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 10:14:33AM -0700, Joanne Salerno wrote:
> I'd like to set up one as a near real-time backup to the operational
> database.  Is it possible to incorporate a trigger upon update (or
> insert) on the operational 8.24 database to initiate an update (or
> insert) on the backup 7.4 database?

You can do this with Slony, assuming nothing else needs to be written
(on the replicated tables) into the 7.4 system.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Never get involved in litigation. Your hair will fall out, your bones
will turn to sand.  And it will still be going on.    --Tom Waits

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: