Re: suitable text search configuration

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: suitable text search configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > ... oh, I see there's a table in initdb.c
>
> > Are we supposed to add entries to it, one for each country?  I'm
> > wondering if we should try to match the part before the _ using just the
> > language, if the complete match fails.  (i.e. match "es_CL" using just
> > "es", "fr_CA" using just "fr", etc).
>
> Actually, looking at the examples so far, I'm thinking we should just
> consider the string up to the first _, period.

I found that there is an ISO spec for "cultural elements", ISO/IEC
15897, a working draft for which can be found at
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3586.pdf

Chapter 13 talks about naming of locales.

I think glibc is supposed to follow this standard.

Сообщение: Re: second DML operation fails with updatable cursor
Сообщение: Re: second DML operation fails with updatable cursor