Re: suitable text search configuration

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: suitable text search configuration
Дата
Re: suitable text search configuration  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> ... oh, I see there's a table in initdb.c

> Are we supposed to add entries to it, one for each country?  I'm
> wondering if we should try to match the part before the _ using just the
> language, if the complete match fails.  (i.e. match "es_CL" using just
> "es", "fr_CA" using just "fr", etc).

Actually, looking at the examples so far, I'm thinking we should just
consider the string up to the first _, period.

An alternative is to try to match the full locale (es_ES) and then try
the language (es) if that wasn't found.  That would leave room to put
country-by-country exceptions in, but for the moment we'd not have any.