Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Magnus Hagander (magnus@hagander.net) wrote:
> I think that's a good idea. Attached is a patch that implements this (I
> think - haven't messed around in that area of the code before). Thoughts?

Cool, thanks!

My only comment is that you should probably stick to one 'zero'
convention- either '!canlogin' or 'canlogin == 0'.  I prefer the former,
but the inconsistancy in a single patch is kind of odd.  I'm not sure if
there's an overall PG preference.
Thanks,
    Stephen