Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Re-allow UTF8 encodings on win32.

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Re-allow UTF8 encodings on win32.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I did some test, but without success,

Pavel

I have win2003 Server .. with czech locales support.

I:\PGSQL\BIN>initdb -D ../data -L i:\pgsql\share

The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "postgres".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale Czech_Czech Republic.1250.

could not determine encoding for locale "Czech_Czech Republic.1250": codeset is

"CP1250"

INITDB: could not find suitable encoding for locale Czech_Czech Republic.1250

Rerun INITDB with the -E option.

Try "INITDB --help" for more information.

I:\PGSQL\BIN>

I:\PGSQL\BIN>initdb -E UTF-8 -D ../data -L i:\pgsql\share

The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "postgres".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale Czech_Czech Republic.1250.

could not determine encoding for locale "Czech_Czech Republic.1250": codeset is

"CP1250"

INITDB: could not find suitable text search configuration for locale Czech_Czech
Republic.1250

The default text search configuration will be set to "simple".

fixing permissions on existing directory ../data ... ok

creating subdirectories ... ok

selecting default max_connections ... 10

selecting default shared_buffers/max_fsm_pages ... 400kB/20000

creating configuration files ... ok

creating template1 database in ../data/base/1 ... FATAL:  could not select a sui

table default timezone

DETAIL:  It appears that your GMT time zone uses leap seconds. PostgreSQL does n

ot support leap seconds.

child process exited with exit code 1

INITDB: removing contents of data directory "../data"

I:\PGSQL\BIN>initdb -E win1250 --locale="Czech_Czech Republic.1250" -D ../data -

[...]

Сообщение: Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file
Сообщение: Re: rolcanlogin vs. the flat password file