Re: ECPG regression tests

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ECPG regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 01:54:50PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Getting much further now - now they all build :-) But I'm getting a couple
> of failures in autoprep and oldexec. Diffs attached.
>
> Pointers?

Looks like we're almost there.

oldexec needs the additional option "-r questionmarks" to ecpg. Here's
the line from the normal Makefile:

$(ECPG) -r questionmarks -o $@ -I$(srcdir) $<

autoprep also needs an additional parameter. It's "-r prepare". And
again, here's the line:

$(ECPG) -r prepare -o $@ -I$(srcdir) $<

Michael
--