Re: stored procedure stats in collector

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: stored procedure stats in collector
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 05:34:32PM -0700, Neil Conway wrote:
> That seems a confusing set of values. Perhaps "off", "pl", and "all"
> would be clearer?
> I'm curious if you've measured the performance overhead of enabling this
> functionality.

i'm quite worried about "all" setting.
all operators are functions as well, so tracking literally all function
calls might be too heavy.

on the other hand i would like to be able to track some non-pl functions
like RI%.

depesz

--
quicksil1er: "postgres is excellent, but like any DB it requires a
highly paid DBA.  here's my CV!" :)