Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gregory Stark wrote:
> Devrim G?ND?Z <devrim@CommandPrompt.com> writes:
>
> > On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 10:07 -0400, korry.douglas wrote:
> >> Now that we've "announced"
> >
> > Could you please define "we"? Is it "EDB" or "PostgreSQL"  ? I'm asking
> > this per a thread @ -advocacy list.
>
> It looks like We == Bruce. EDB isn't mentioned in the article, he was
> discussing PostgreSQL. So presumably he was speaking on behalf of the postgres
> community.

For the record, though the article said I mentioned it, Josh Berkus said
it was he who mentioned it in a phone call to the author.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Сообщение: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?