Re: \dF wrt text search

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: \dF wrt text search
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] \dF wrt text search  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 02 September 2007 10:29, Tom Lane wrote:
> Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> > postgres=# \dF
> > Did not find any relation named "F".
>
> Works for me.  When did you last recompile psql?

Blah.... I compiled last night, using the latest snapshot in the
postgresql/dev/ directory in ftp, which, as I look now, has a date listed of
2007-08-10, and looking in the source the catversion is 200702251, which is
before the tsearch bits hit the tree.  So, I think my problems lie in the
snapshot no longer being updated :-\   CCing www in case someone wants to fix
it.

--
Robert Treat