JOB: DBA - Passionate Technology Company in London (UK), CIty

От james benjamin
Тема JOB: DBA - Passionate Technology Company in London (UK), CIty
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi List,

I work for a passionate mobile technology company in London.  We need an Open Source database administrator (Postgres
orMySQL).  The role is going to involve taking command of our entire database structure and the data held within.  The
rolewill combine elements of data architect too.   The company love OpenSource :)

What can I tell you about the company?  Well I would like to say that they are passionate about what they do.  They are
rapidlygrowing having recently moved to extremely amazing offices in London overlooking the River Thames.  They are far
fromformal - relaxed, technically very competent and gadget-loving.  They have a Nintendo Wii in the office that
everyonecan play, not just during lunch or on breaks - but when ever someone feels stressed or needs a break! THey also
regularlyhave Wii Sport competitions too.

Feel free to e-mail me using jamesbenjamin AT linuxmail DOT org

Thanks James

=
Quality Music Jewelry Boxes, Custom Work
Music Box Attic has 1000s of quality music boxes, jewelry boxes, animation music boxes and any song you wish for.
Customgift wrap and engravements. This is your stop for music boxes.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=35723fcbf48a03487f07e0d23a526aaa

--
Powered by Outblaze

Сообщение: Re: compilation error on CentOS 5
Сообщение: Re: compilation error on CentOS 5