Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Дата
Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 04:58:34PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Oh and just so everyone understands the relationship with the data
> center, I started it... years before CMD existed.  I drink beer and
> golf with the owners, I am invited to the weddings etc...

That's quite adventurous.  What does golf taste like? ;)

> In other words, I trust them, they are good folks.
>
> Regardless, we would also want to get a kvm for the machines.

KVM/IP is awesome.  I'm told that some of the really good ones let you
use local media (CD, DVD, etc.) to boot the remote machine.

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666                             Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab
Сообщение: Re: Location of PostgreSQL Performance Test Lab