Re: postgressqlnot support inwindows 2000

От Dave Page
Тема Re: postgressqlnot support inwindows 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Unless I'm misreading it errors when the Next Button is clicked on the language dialog, which means msiexec has already
runonce.

Siva; did you extract both msi files from the zip file before running the installer?

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: greatest/least semantics different between oracle and postgres
Сообщение: Re: greatest/least semantics different between oracle and postgres