Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: GUC time unit spelling a bit inconsistent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2007 15:12 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
> > You don't seem to have any understanding that the units should be
> > interpreted in context.
>
> You are right.  I definitely have an understanding that units must be
> interpretable without context.  And that clearly works for the most part.

Consider even if we are clear that "min" is "minutes", it could be
chronological minutes or radial degree minutes, so yea, the context has
to be considered.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com