Re: Database User

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Database User
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 11:59:11AM -0400, Carol Walter wrote:
> I hope this is a simple request, but I'm a relative newby and I don't
> know my way around the system tables yet.  My user wants to know who
> has privs to a specific database.  How can I give her this info.

You could use the access privilege functions documented in
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/functions-info.html.
Alternatively, the datacl column in the pg_database table might help
you.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
        --Roger Brinner

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: checkpoint_timeout irrelevant in 8.1.9