Re: bugtraq post

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: bugtraq post
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've never looked at windows.  Here is an faq I found:

http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/faq/FAQ_windows.html

--
  Lost time is when we learn nothing from the experiences of life. Time
 gained is when we grow to have a wisdom that is tested in the reality of life.

От: Pascal Robert
Сообщение: serverlog ownership
От: Michael Monnerie
Сообщение: Converting a DB from SQL_ASCII to UTF-8