Re: How does the tsearch configuration get selected?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How does the tsearch configuration get selected?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> My guess right now is that we use a GUC that will default if a
> pg_catalog configuration name matches the lc_ctype locale name, and we
> have to throw an error if an accessed index creation GUC doesn't match
> the current GUC.
>
> So we create a pg_catalog full text configuration named UTF8.en-US, and
> some others like ru_RU.UTF-8.

Do locale names vary across operating systems?  If so, we might as well
skip trying to find a default.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: How does the tsearch configuration get selected?