Re: Stats not updated after rollback -- autovacuum confused.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Stats not updated after rollback -- autovacuum confused.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Removed.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Stats not updated after rollback -- autovacuum confused.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Stats not updated after rollback -- autovacuum confused.