Re: Stats not updated after rollback -- autovacuum confused.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Stats not updated after rollback -- autovacuum confused.
Дата
Re: Stats not updated after rollback -- autovacuum confused.  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian escribió:

> This has been saved for the 8.4 release:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold

FWIW this has been fixed in 8.3, you can drop the item from the 8.4
queue.  Thanks.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: What's with the StartDb:2 failures on skylark?