Re: reclaiming disk space after major updates

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: reclaiming disk space after major updates
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 03:26:56PM -0600, Dan Harris wrote:

> They don't always have to be in a single transaction, that's a good idea to
> break it up and vacuum in between, I'll consider that.  Thanks

If you can do it this way, it helps _a lot_.  I've had to do this
sort of thing, and breaking into groups of a couple thousand or so
really made the difference.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
        --Scott Morris

Сообщение: Re: the right time to vacuum database?
Сообщение: Re: the right time to vacuum database?