Re: Need a wee bit more info on PostgreSQL's SSL security options

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: Need a wee bit more info on PostgreSQL's SSL security options
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Read the entries listed here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2006-10/msg00103.php

Everything came together for me with:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/libpq-ssl.html

You might want to state your goals, because the config varies depending
on what you are trying to accomplish.

От: Andreas
Сообщение: Need a wee bit more info on PostgreSQL's SSL security options