Re: High Avaliable in the PostgreSQL.

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: High Avaliable in the PostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 04:42:08PM -0300, Fernando Ike de Oliveira wrote:
> was 99,7% but considering the current necessities, change percentual
> to 99,99%. I think in solution probability  pgpool-2 or Heartbeat +
> GFS. The PostgreSQL servers will be in different physical places.

I would be very interested to see a set-up that can actually
guarantee 99.99% uptime across a wide area link.  What write speeds
do you need in the database?  What is your tolerance for loss of
committed data?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.
        --H.W. Fowler

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: compressed data is corrupt
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: compressed data is corrupt