Re: Return record on recursive call

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Return record on recursive call
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 05:06:55PM -0300, Alexander B. wrote:
> I am creating a function that when finished the last level, should
> return for each row.
> I put raise notice to trace and the result is correct, but when I try to
> execute, an error is showed.
>
> "ERRO: wrong record type supplied in RETURN NEXT"
>
> I created other functions the same way and worked, basically using the
> same structure but not recursive.
> Is it different return when using recursive.

It's hard to say what's wrong with your sample code without seeing
it with its surrounding context.  Could you post a complete example?
Please reduce the problem to the smallest possible example that
exhibits the undesirable behavior.

This question is a bit off-topic for pgsql-admin; you might get
more help on pgsql-general.

--
Michael Fuhr