Re: Vacuum non-clustered tables only

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Vacuum non-clustered tables only
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 03:40:27PM -0700, Glen Parker wrote:
> I think I know the answer to this, but...
>
> Is there a semi-easy way vacuum all tables in a database *except* those
> that are clustered?

You could query for tables that aren't clustered and use that to build a
list of VACUUM commands, but a better question is... why? If you create
dead tuples in a CLUSTERed table you still need to vacuum it
eventually... or do you just cluster the database often enough that it
doesn't matter?
--
Jim Nasby                                      decibel@decibel.org