Re: Fixing broken permissions for deleted user

От Justin Pasher
Тема Re: Fixing broken permissions for deleted user
Дата
Список pgsql-general

OK. After playing around with this extensively I FINALLY got the permissions
remove (from anything I can see).

+------------+----------------------------------------------------
| menu_items | {justinp=a*r*w*d*R*x*t*/justinp,"group
dbs_readwrite=arwd/justinp"}

The table owner is also a different user from user id 101. However, it still
gives me the same complaint.

pg_dump: WARNING: owner of data type "menu_items" appears to be invalid
pg_dump: WARNING: owner of data type "pg_toast_47831338" appears to be
invalid

I do notice the error says "owner of data type", so perhaps it is referring
to something else besides the table? I'm also trying to figure out an easy
way to find the other entity (pg_toast_47831338).

Justin Pasher