Re: Managing the community information stream

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Managing the community information stream
Дата
Re: Managing the community information stream  ("Jim C. Nasby" <decibel@decibel.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Right, but you are adding the bug addresss at the end of the email
> > > thread.  How do you point to the email you want to reference?
> >
> > I am not sure.  We will have to investigate more the capabilities of the
> > bug tracking system we intend to use.  In the worst case one could add
> > the URL for the archived message copy; second worst would be bouncing
> > (hopefully not forward) the interesting messages to the bug address.
>
> Sounds like what I do with the TODO list now.

Except that this is the *worst case* with the bug tracker, whereas for
the TODO list it is not only the worst case, it is also the best case
and the only case at all.