Re: Recovery question

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Recovery question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 11:15:37AM -0400, Lorraine Mancuso wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I am new to Postgres and had a few questions. We are testing the
> recovery of a database cluster. We have read the documentation and have
> been able to recover successfully but we were wondering about the
> contents of the ARCHIVE_STATUS subdirectory. It appears that it is OK
> for this directory to be entry during recovery. I just wanted to verify
> that this is correct.

Yes, that's OK. That directory is just used as a means to tell the
archiver what logs it can archive.

http://archives.postgresql.org/

>    Is this ADMIN list the appropriate forum for backup and recovery
> questions?

Yes.
--
Jim Nasby                                      decibel@decibel.org

От: Johann Spies
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size
От: Johann Spies
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size