Re: Feature freeze progress report

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Feature freeze progress report
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> > Get rid of gborg and let's talk.
>
> Touche'.
>
> Actually, AFAICT, the only active thing left on GBorg is WWW.  If we move
> that, we can shut it down.  Any objections?
>
> > Why am I having to spend hours in Syndey saying the same thing? ?Why
> > don't you guys go ahead and change things, and when they fail, I will
> > still be around.
>
> You're acting as a majority of one, here, Bruce.  The reason why any solution
> anyone else tries *will* fail is because you will refuse to participate in
> it.  That's why people are trying to persuade you instead of just going ahead
> and doing it; you have the power to effectively sandbag anything anyone else
> does, so that's why nobody wants to put effort into it if you're opposed.

People aren't willing to hel pme in even a simple task of maintaining an
8.3 patches status page, so why would they want to help with something
larger.  I am not going to make my job harder only to find out no one
wants to help.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com