Re: C functions under windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: C functions under windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are you building with the same compiler as the backend was built with? If you're using the binary distribution that
meansmingw unless you're testing the
pre-beta snapshot Dave uploaded a few days ago.

/Magnus

------- Original message -------
From: Islam Hegazy <islheg@gmail.com>
Sent: 5-2-'07,  19:30

> Hi all
>
> I have postgresql server installed on a windows machine and I want to retrieve data using C functions. I followed the
stepsin the documentation but it
didn't work for windows. I created a .dll projects for my functions but postgres.h calls .h files that I can't find on
thewindows machine like  <strings.h>. I
tested my functions on another server installed on a linix machine and it worked correctly. So the problem appears to
bein the include files under windows.