Re: pgsql and Mac OS X

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql and Mac OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Glaesemann <grzm@seespotcode.net> writes:
> On May 1, 2007, at 10:11 , Tom Lane wrote:
>> The Mini I bought last summer seems to have 7.3.10 installed on it.
>> Don't know where to look to determine the ARD version.

> I should think you only have the Remote Desktop PostgreSQL server
> installation if you've installed Remote Desktop. I don't think it's
> part of a stock Mac Mini installation though. You didn't happen to
> install Remote Desktop, did you? I think it'd be in /Applications if
> you do. You can find the version either by inspecting the app using
> Get Info (cmd-I) or launching the app and selecting About Remote
> Desktop from the Remote Desktop menu.

I'm quite sure I never intentionally installed Remote Desktop on that
machine; in fact I'm pretty sure what's there is what came in the box
from Apple.  But I don't see Remote Desktop in /Applications, nor indeed
can I find it anywhere on the disk.  Odd.

(None of my older Macs have the built-in PG installation, FWIW.)