Re: Auto vacuum

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Auto vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Carol Walter wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I did as you suggested and the values for autovacuum are null,
> therefore I'm guessing it isn't running.  Since postgres reports that
> it is running, what other things might keep in from running?

Too high thresholds?  All tables disabled in pg_autovacuum?  naptime set
too high?

I suggest you turn log_min_messages more verbose, to DEBUG2, and see if
there are any entries in there regarding autovacuum.  If it's running,
you would see it.  You would get a message after autovacuum_naptime
seconds.

How long is autovacuum_naptime anyway?