Re: where to write small reusable functions ?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: where to write small reusable functions ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Freitag, 13. April 2007 14:28 schrieb Dany DeBontridder:
> But, in that case, those functions are only usable for pg_dump, what about
> the rest of code ? We don't have a central location for those small
> reusable snippets of code ?

The main point of these functions is to catch errors and exit the program.
But that behavior is very program-dependent, so I don't think it'd be useful
to put them in a central location.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: where to write small reusable functions ?
Сообщение: Re: where to write small reusable functions ?