How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database

От: Denis Lishtovny
Тема: How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database  ("Denis Lishtovny", )
 Re: How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database  (Thomas Pundt, )
 Re: How to determine which indexes are not using or using seldom in database  (Andreas Kostyrka, )
 Providing user based previleges to Postgres DB  (<>, )
  Re: Providing user based previleges to Postgres DB  (Carlos Moreno, )

Hello All.

I have a lot of tables and indexes in database. I must to determine which indexes are not using or using seldon in databese . I enabled all posible statistics in config but a can`t uderstand how to do this.
Thanks.

p.s for example i need this to reduce database size for increase backup and restore speed.

Сообщение: Providing user based previleges to Postgres DB