Re: Problems with precompiled pgsql on mac

От Thomas Pundt
Тема Re: Problems with precompiled pgsql on mac
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 09:38, Peter Elmers wrote:
| I tailed the system.log directly after trying to start pg_ctl. Not a
| single line about postgres. Also for the crashlog.
| The Console.log is new to me. I will check this.

also: you might want to try ktrace-ing the program and look at where
exactly it barfs. I'd guess this could be a shared memory problem (too
low shm settings).

Ciao,
Thomas

--
Thomas Pundt <thomas.pundt@rp-online.de> ---- http://rp-online.de/ ----

Сообщение: Re: Problems with precompiled pgsql on mac
Сообщение: Re: Problems with precompiled pgsql on mac