Re: no verification of client certificate?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: no verification of client certificate?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 09:03:53AM -0400, Ray Stell wrote:
> If you don't mind, how do you use ssldump to trace a psql setup?

I usually capture the connection to a file with tcpdump and then
use ssldump to read the file.  Sometimes I use wireshark (formerly
ethereal) but it's a bit heavyweight for most of my needs.  As for
how to interpret what ssldump shows, I'd recommend reading Eric
Rescorla's _SSL and TLS_.  Rescorla wrote ssldump and used it for
many of the book's diagrams; he's also the author or co-author of
several of the relevant RFCs (e.g., RFC 4346 The Transport Layer
Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.1).

--
Michael Fuhr