problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist

От Glen W. Mabey
Тема problem upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 --- relation does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

After upgrading from 8.1.6 to 8.1.8 (using Debian testing packages) I
started to get a really strange error, and I have not been able to gain
any insights into this from the list archives.

When I SELECT any records from a certain table ("Acquisitions"), I get:

    acqlibdb=> select * from "Acquisitions";
    ERROR:  relation "Acquisitions" does not exist
    acqlibdb=> select * from public."Acquisitions";
    ERROR:  relation "public.Acquisitions" does not exist

However, a View that is based on that table still works:

    acqlibdb=> select * from "ViewAcquisitions" LIMIT 2;

and

    acqlibdb=> select * from pg_tables;

shows "Acquisitions" as the final result.

Any ideas?????  I'm desparate here.

Thanks,
Glen