Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Ravindran G-TLS,Chennai.", )
 Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("A. Kretschmer", )
 Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bricklen Anderson, )
   Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bruce Momjian, )
    Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bill Moran, )
     Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Craig A. James", )
      Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Claus Guttesen", )
      Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Tom Lane, )
       Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Richard Troy, )

Bricklen Anderson wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Ravindran G-TLS,Chennai. wrote:
> >> Note: Please bear with us for the disclaimer because it is automated in
> >> the exchange server.
> >> Regards,
> >> Ravi
> >
> > FYI, we are getting closer to rejecting any email with such a
> > disclaimer, or emailing you back every time saying we are ignoring the
> > disclaimer.
>
> I think this issue cropped up a year or two ago, and one of the
> suggestions was for the offender to simply put a link back to their
> disclaimer at the foot of their email, rather than that uber-verbose
> message.

Right.  The problem is that most of the posters have no control over
their footers --- it is added by their email software.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <>          http://momjian.us