Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Ravindran G-TLS,Chennai.", )
 Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("A. Kretschmer", )
 Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bricklen Anderson, )
   Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bruce Momjian, )
    Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bill Moran, )
     Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Craig A. James", )
      Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Claus Guttesen", )
      Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Tom Lane, )
       Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Richard Troy, )

Ravindran G-TLS,Chennai. wrote:
> Note: Please bear with us for the disclaimer because it is automated in
> the exchange server.
> Regards,
> Ravi

FYI, we are getting closer to rejecting any email with such a
disclaimer, or emailing you back every time saying we are ignoring the
disclaimer.

  Bruce Momjian  <>          http://momjian.us