Re: Warm standby (solved)

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: Warm standby (solved)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 10:34:37AM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> I want to setup a form of replication for postgresql using the warm
> standby option
> (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/warm-standby.html)
>
> I have had success to let server A to copy the WAL logs to server B (the
> standby server).  But I have had no success on the recovery side of
> things. I might just be overlooking something.
My problem was that I had recovery.conf in the same directory where
postgresql.conf is on Debian (/etc/postgresql/8.2/main/).  Moving it to
/var/lib/postgresql/8.2/main/ solved the problem.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh
      me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside
      the still waters, he restoreth my soul...Surely
      goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my
      life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for
      ever."                    Psalms 23:1,2,6