Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?
Дата
Ответ на should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  ("Andrew Hammond" <andrew.george.hammond@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-docs
Andrew Hammond wrote:
> I know it's mentioned in the FAQ, but I'd like to have a separate page
> that describes what a minor release is, and why it's a good idea to
> keep up with them. Basically, I want something simple and clear to
> point middle-managers at when they ask me why I want to upgrade the
> database.
>
> I'm willing to write it, if there's a consensus that it would be worth
> having.

I think adding to the FAQ is the best solution.  What additional
information to we need there?