should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?

От Andrew Hammond
Тема should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?
Дата
Ответы Re: should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
I know it's mentioned in the FAQ, but I'd like to have a separate page
that describes what a minor release is, and why it's a good idea to
keep up with them. Basically, I want something simple and clear to
point middle-managers at when they ask me why I want to upgrade the
database.

I'm willing to write it, if there's a consensus that it would be worth
having.

Andrew