Re: Terminating a query that appears to be hung

От Eduardo J. Ortega
Тема Re: Terminating a query that appears to be hung
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You can also kill the postgres process corresponding to the hung query. do NOT
kill -9. Only kill. Postgres will rollback any uncomitted transaction and
finish that connection gracefully.

--
Eduardo J. Ortega - Linux user #222873
"No fake - I'm a big fan of konqueror, and I use it for everything." -- Linus