Re: too many trigger records found for relation "item" -

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: too many trigger records found for relation "item" -
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 02:33:05PM +0100, Furesz Peter wrote:
> I have the same problem yesterday. I got this error when I try to disable
> the trigger in pg_catalog:
>
> UPDATE pg_catalog.pg_class SET reltriggers = 0 WHERE oid =
> 'foobar'::pg_catalog.regclass';

Well duh. The error is precisely complaining about the fact that the
reltriggers field doesn't match the number of actual triggers. What
this tells you is that this is the wrong way to disable triggers.

> But if I disabling the trigger using this syntax:
>
> "ALTER TABLE tablename DISABLE TRIGGER triggername"
>
> everything ok.

And this is the right way...

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.