Re: too many trigger records found for relation "item" -

От Furesz Peter
Тема Re: too many trigger records found for relation "item" -
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have the same problem yesterday. I got this error when I try to disable
the trigger in pg_catalog:

UPDATE pg_catalog.pg_class SET reltriggers = 0 WHERE oid =
'foobar'::pg_catalog.regclass';

But if I disabling the trigger using this syntax:

"ALTER TABLE tablename DISABLE TRIGGER triggername"

everything ok.