Re: Upgrading to 8.2, changes in user/group management scripts

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Upgrading to 8.2, changes in user/group management scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
* Peter Koczan (pjkoczan@gmail.com) wrote:
> The main thing I'm worried about is the orphaned objects problem. It's not
> adding users so much as removing them that I'm concerned about (I work at a
> University and we remove inactive/non-enrolled users). These cases would
> likely require a lot more in-depth intervention by myself and other staff.

Isn't there an option to drop the associated objects...?  Not sure if
that's an option for you though.

    Stephen

Вложения

От: "Peter Koczan"
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading to 8.2, changes in user/group management scripts
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading to 8.2, changes in user/group management scripts