Re: Problems with pgsql-announce

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Problems with pgsql-announce
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 10:08:51AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> most of what gets 'falsely stuck' tend to be
> >> subscribe/unsubscribe requests though ... if you see one that has been
> >> 'spending 48 hours', please forward it to me with full headers, as something
> >> else is wrong ...
>
> > I've definitly seen that happen and more than once. DOn't have one
> > around, but I'll eb sure to collect the headers next time it happens.
>
> Something else I've noticed saveral times in the last week is getting a
> delayed copy of something that already came through.  These weren't the
> usual newbie-sends-another-copy-after-subscribing deal because they came
> from established subscribers.  I didn't save copies but will next time.

I'm glad it's not just me. I've noticed this a couple of times, but
didn't have time to investigate at the time either - I thought it might
be my new MUA on the cellphone acting up ;-)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problems with pgsql-announce
Сообщение: Re: Problems with pgsql-announce