Re: TRIGGER BEFORE INSERT

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: TRIGGER BEFORE INSERT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 01:01:24PM +0100, Rafal Pietrak wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm re-posting this message again in hope someone would have a look at
> the case again.   .. it's pending.

Well, I can't help with the details because I can't see what you're
trying to do, but I'm fairly sure you can't change te "deferred state"
of triggers after the transaction has started. AIUI you also have to
make the foreign key constraint "deferrable" otherwise you can't defer
it in any case.

This is incidently what Tom suggested.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.