Re: Patch for text.css

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Patch for text.css
Дата
Re: Patch for text.css  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-www
On Monday 08 January 2007 11:20, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 08:53:30PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> writes:
> > > Or should we perhaps just stop setting a color at all on it? That would
> > > let the browser choose color?
> >
> > I wouldn't vote for that; the odds are good that the browser's defaults
> > would look ugly, or maybe even be nearly invisible against our
> > backgrounds.  We *should* set the link colors ... just not to the same
> > thing.
>
> I've applied the patch to http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org with the
> color as suggested, for review.
>
> Thoughts? Different color? Suggestions?

I had a hard time differentiating it last night, so I changed it to use the
standard color on http://xzilla.postgresql.org just to get a different look.
Anyone interested in comparing can check it out.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Please update main page with new versions